The French period mantels are characterized by detailed carvings and overlays on the legs and frieze board sections. These artistic mantels represent a high degree of skillful cabinetmaking necessary to reproduce aesthetically pleasing mantels. The graceful lines and proportions make these mantels appropriate for numerous room settings.
- Length of Shelf 5ft. 7in.
- Width of Shelf 7 – 9 3/4in.
- Width of Body rear 4ft. 10in.
- Width at Base 5ft. 4 1/2in.
- Height 3ft. 9in.
- Wood Opening width 4ft. 2in.
- Wood Opening height Min. 3ft. 0in.
- Wood Opening height Max. 3ft. 2 1/2in.
- Projection for Facing 4 1/2in. only
- No. 415-A. For flush mounting. Shelf 5 1/2 – 8in. wide.